I recently heard someone say that they always end their workday by coming through the door and telling their loved one the best thing about the day. Yesterday when I got in the car, he asked me what the best part of my day was and I said, "right now".
Today, I'll try to be a little more specific.
TOP 10 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT TODAY (so far)
- It's Tuesday.
- The a/c is working well in my office. Not so much at home.
- I remembered to bring protein for lunch.
- I also remembered some fresh pineapple leftover from the weekend for my lunch.
- Nobody has yelled at me yet today.
- Remi escaped from the front door this morning while I was walking the other dogs. She found us half-way up the block. Dumb dog. Oops. That's kinda negative.
- It's almost 1:00pm as I write this, which means half my work day is complete. Love that!
- My housekeeper is going to reschedule with me since the a/c is not working. Love that woman.
- I got a couple of texts from my friend who is traveling in Utah today.
- I have 10 things to be happy about ... see above.
It's easy to name the negatives. If you don't think so, just try naming 10 Things You Love About Today and leave it in my comments.