Tuesday, October 10, 2017

The 5 Minute Life List - October 2017

Looking Out the Window  Blue skies, bit chilly. Numbers this week: 68, 68, 61, 60, and 57

Weekend Review Shot a rehearsal and wedding. Met some really cool people. Got to eat at a local Italian restaurant I've never been to before. Talked with two young photographers and met lots of people with great blue eyes and beautiful smiles.

What I'm Watching Hubby and I watched Gerald's Game last week. Just as gory as the book. A bit too visual for me. Watched a couple episodes of Ozark. Whew ... what an intense series.
 
What I'm Reading Didn't read much last week. There are not enough hours in the day. I did download Julia Cameron's new book, It's Never Too Late to Begin Again. I now need to carve out some morning time to finish up one book I'm reading before I start this one.

What I'm Creating I'm working on a blog post about a topic that's been on my mind for a long time. I want to let it sit for a bit and polish it up before I post it. The topic is So You Think Eating Healthy is More Expensive Than Consuming Junk Food. For reals.
 
What's On My Camera I snapped 1,007 times at the rehearsal and wedding this weekend. I do not have permission to post any of those photos but I did do a dog shoot last night so there's that.
 
A Quote I Want to Share “Photography is a love affair with life.” ~ Burk Uzzle ~
 
A Peek Into My Week Quick dog shoot last night. I have nothing on my schedule this week. Weird.
 
A Final Thought I fired up my Twitter account over the weekend. I've never been one to use it but at the urging of a friend, I decided it might be helpful to have a newsfeed that is one of my making, one that I can filter better than FB. Although it may appear on the outside that I'm apathetic to what's happening in the U.S., that couldn't be further from the truth. I'm just about ready to get into action now that summer has passed and I have some time to devote. Whatever your bent is, don't sit on the sidelines. Action is needed. Kind action. Now.
 
love, susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Made My Day, Dude!

A couple weeks ago while I was driving back to Portland after spending the night on the Oregon coast, we came up on some road construction ...