Monday, March 11, 2019

Monday Upsides:

Day light savings has me dragging this morning. You wouldn't think an hour could have such an effect on the body but it does. I could barely get out of bed this morning, which is highly unusual for me. I'm a get-up-with-the-chickens kind of girl.
 
Running late so here's my Monday upsides:
 
  • Only 10 more working Mondays.
  • Got all my laundry done over the weekend.
  • Ran the hubby's car through car wash yesterday and it feels good to see it clean.
  • It's not snowing.
  • I'm no longer sick.
  • Because of my day light savings time stupor, the dogs got fed twice this morning. They are not moving very fast right now but fat & happy.
  • Plans are coming together for a road trip with a friend to Denver in early summer.
That's about it for now.  Tell me your upsides today!
 
love, susan


6 comments:

  1. Ummmm... I hesitate to tell you one of my upsides, but here goes... having moved to Arizona means we don't do "daylight savings time"! I love that!

    Another upside: this morning I snagged some free passes to the Desert Botanical Garden in Phoenix, so I can go see the Spring Butterfly Exhibit and/or the Electric Desert (when they turn the desert landscape into a living canvas with lights and sound).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, those are GREAT upsides. I didn't even know they have a botanical garden in Phoenix, and I'll bet the butterfly exhibit will be something to see. Officially jealous.

      Delete
  2. It is crazy how that one little hour affects us! I am still dragging. But I am not a morning person!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really affect me yesterday, all day. Went to bed by 6:30pm ... and slept a lot of hours.

      Delete
  3. Here I am up two hours later than usual. I hate switching the clocks. Just pick a time and stick with it, I really don't care what the time is. My grandson wouldn't take his nap yesterday and now I realize it's the time change that messed up his system. No wonder he 'wasn't tired'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yep, that probably is why he wasn't tired, poor little guy. The changing light has a lot of affect on people too.

      Delete

You Made My Day, Dude!

A couple weeks ago while I was driving back to Portland after spending the night on the Oregon coast, we came up on some road construction ...