- A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara
- Settle for More by Megyn Kelly
- Bright Line Eating: Happy, thin, and Free by Susan Peirce Thompson, Ph.D.
- A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman
- Writing Down the Bones by Natalie Goldberg (This was a re-read, love this book!)
I have a good friend who works in the trades which means she works when there is work and she sits it out when there isn't work. I thin...
Today marks the 231st day since I made the decision to change my eating habits. Starting Weight: 185 Current Weight: 148.8 Goal...
Yesterday I had Christmas lunch with several, long-time friends from my fellowship. There were lots of faces I knew and some I didn't. ...