At first glance, minimizing might mean the paring down of physical things that clutter up my life. Yes, there is that. And, so much more that could be so much less. Perhaps a list is order ... just suggestions really ... of how I can lean into this word in 2013.
In 2013, I'm going to try to minimize...
- my thinking about stuff or people that don't really matter to me
- those areas in my life that are cluttered with junk that waste time while searching for the useful things
- trips to the store without a list
- my waistline
- wasting food and resources by buying things I don't really need or want
- making too many commitments
- my carbon footprint